Designer Smiles Abound
Cosmetic dentistry is an art form used by dentists to enhance smiles. Dr. Batra specializes in designing brilliant smiles that give her patients the chance to face the world with a new confidence. Treatment can be as simple as teeth whitening and as complex as dental implant surgery. Most people dream of their perfect smile but do not realize it is possible for their dreams to come true with the help of Troy Dental Studio.
Start Fresh with a New Smile
Smile makeovers are different for each patient, so Dr. Batra consults with all of her patients to discuss the best treatment options available to begin their restorative journey. The reasons people seek solutions using cosmetic dentistry varies from wedding attendance, high school reunion, or even job promotions. Whatever the reason, now is the best time to get started.
The residents of Troy, MI are fortunate to have the expertise of Dr. Batra on their side. Troy Dental Studio offers many cosmetic dentistry options.
- Teeth Whitening is the simplest solution for otherwise healthy teeth and gums. One session in the office can brighten teeth up to 10 shades. Home kits prescribed by the dentist are much more effective than store bought kits.
- Composite Fillings are tooth-colored fillings that repair areas damaged by decay or injury. Because only the damaged areas are filed away, more of the natural tooth structure remains.
- Inlays and Onlays are one step up from simple fillings but do not require the same level of work as caps or crowns. As long as the inner portion of the tooth is unaffected, inlays and onlays may be an option. Inlays replace large areas of damage on the inner surface of a tooth and onlays involve at least one cusp. A mold is taken so the new piece fits perfectly, as it is then bonded permanently to the tooth.
- Veneers provide a solution for many dental issues. Stains that are not easily treated, worn down, and chipped teeth are easily covered by porcelain veneers. The tooth surface is filed down and custom veneers will be made to create a natural looking smile that will last for many years with proper care.
- Dental Implants offer the strongest tooth replacement option on the market since the titanium rods integrate with the jaw bone. Once healing has occurred, patients enjoy the benefits of natural looking teeth that are often stronger than the originals.
- Dermal Fillers and Botox are injectables that use different means to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers add volume to create a youthful glow, while Botox stops muscle contractions to smooth fine lines and creases.
Dr. Batra is the Troy dentist to see for a fulfilling cosmetic dentistry experience. She is here to help brighten smiles and improve confidence from the inside out.